[Prep: 10 m; Cook: 35 m; Ready In 45 m]
Chicken Cordon Bleu
This entree is easy and delicious! Try to use the largest chicken breasts you can find so you’ll be able to roll them easier.
Ingredients (4 servings):
■ 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves;
■ 1/4 teaspoon salt;
■ 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper;
■ 6 slices Swiss cheese;
■ 4 slices cooked ham;
■ 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C);
2. Coat a 7×11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray;
3. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness;
4. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper;
5. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast.;
6. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick;
7. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs;
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink;
8. Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast;
9. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted;
10. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately;
11. All done! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments!.