Avocado and Three Bean Salad
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed or finely diced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Note: After cutting up my avocado I tossed it in the lime juice then added the avocado and the juice to the salad. This will help with the avocado not turning brown before serving.
If you would like to see this recipe made on VIDEO, you can check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/noblepig/videos/10157430827310300/.