“New Book: The Ultimate Private Label Product Research Handbook…
…How to use deep product analysis and evidence based research to be 100% confident you’ve chosen a product that will SELL”
– By Oliver Denyer
If you’d like to build a real business selling a range of physical products on Amazon, this will be the most important book you’ll ever read.
But First, A Warning:
If you spend five seconds looking on the internet for ways to generate income, the chances are you’ll stumble upon at least one of those ‘get rich by next Thursday’ biz-op scams.
What I’m talking about in this book is NOT one of those scams.
I’ve got great results in my business because I’ve put in a lot of trial and error, time, money and resources. Because of this, I can’t guarantee that you’ll get any sort of result using the stuff I teach in this book.
However what I will do, is to teach you what’s working for me, in the hope that you’ll get some value from it.
So with that said, let’s cover…
Why This Book Is So Valuable
You may have read a few ‘business book’s in the past that offer a very generic overview of how to get success, or how to become an entrepreneur.
This book is very different from what you might be used to seeing.
It’s very short (only 37 pages) so you’ll be able to read it in one sitting, and instead of filling it with ‘fluff’, it contains a very detailed look at the strategies that are in use and working for me right now.
Once you’ve read it, you’ll have a deep understanding of the system I personally use to research, import and launch products on Amazon.
Now, just because Amazon is my platform of choice…
It’s About MORE Than Just Selling On Amazon
You’ll learn how to uncover all the clues a marketplace presents to you, and reveal those illusive, and very profitable ’missing products’ that customers wish they could buy …that aren’t currently available for sale.
This ability to read the levels of supply vs demand is a skill that stays for LIFE.
It has enabled me to repeatedly launch new products with the confidence that they will ‘fill gaps’, solve problems and sell consistently, REGARDLESS of where I choose to sell them.
Once you know which products you should sell, you’ll learn how to get small (or large) quantities of these products manufactured without ever having to create prototypes, file patents or invent anything.
By using this repeatable skillset, I’ve build an ‘Ecommerce Portfolio’ and launched several brands on Amazon.
So this book is about more than “just” selling on Amazon. Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting…
- A Walkthrough Of My ‘Simplified’ Product Research & Analysis Process. If product research is taking you too long, or it confuses you …this simple 7 step process will make it 10x easier. Finally get clarity on the most efficient way to find hot product opportunities …and be SURE you’ve landed on the perfect product. Pg 24.
- Learn the powerful strategy of importing ‘private label’ products from China. These are boring, everyday products that sell in huge volumes. They’ve have already been created and designed, you just have to put your own logo on them.
- 6 Essential Tools For Product Analysis: Use the most effective tools to read the data Amazon gives you, and seek out ‘Smash Hit’ products to sell on your account. You’ll learn what these tools are, how each of them works, and how to use them to predict exactly how your product will perform …BEFORE you spend a penny on stock. Pg 9.
- My ‘Smash Hit’ Product Criteria : The exact numbers to stick to when you’re looking for hot sellers. Ensure your products meet these guidelines, and you’ll never fail. Simple! Pg 21.
- Why You Should NEVER Import ‘Hot Selling’ Phone Accessories: A breakdown of the not-so-obvious products you should never import …if you want to avoid your business crashing and burning. Pg 23.
- ‘Smash Hit’ Products You Should AVOID: Sometimes decent revenue is a red herring. It looks good on the surface, but the product could ruin your business. Once you understand why, you’ll be smarter than 90% of private label sellers. Learn why on Pg 28.
- How To Build A Lifelong Relationship With A Supplier: If you put in the ground work early, and choose a decent supplier …you can build a relationship that will help your business explode. A good supplier can help you expand your product lines, get payment terms, get better deals on shipping costs and more. Learn how on Pg 34.
- The TRUTH About Products That Fill A GAP In The Marketplace: If you want an easy way to enter a lucrative marketplace and take a HUGE slice of the revenue, you need to fill a gap in the marketplace. Once you understand the truth of how ‘gaps’ are created, most of the work is already done for you. Pg 32.
- Say Goodbye To ‘Dead Product Doubt’: Use my 6 point checklist (literally check off all the boxes!) before you decide to import a product …and you’ll never doubt yourself again. Pg 36.
- How to run an ecommerce business without ever speaking to any customers. If you can’t stand the thought of dealing with a barrage of customer messages, returns, complaints and queries as your sales pick up, you’ll learn how to eliminate this problem. (No hiring or outsourcing required). Page 8.
- You need to develop genius market research powers right? …Wrong! Read the data Amazon gives you to reveal exactly what customers are looking to buy. There are only FOUR elements that need to focus on. Use my ‘Smash Hit’ product radar to seek out a hot seller within a few hours of searching. Page 19.
- How to sell products that NEVER get swamped with competition. A laughably simple way to identify whether a product will get saturated (so you should AVOID it), or whether it will remain a steady seller for years. Page 23.
- The truth about what makes newbie ecommerce sellers fail miserably. The terrible mistake I made early on that illustrated what happens when you follow bad (but popular) advice on private labelling.
- What to do if you’re low on capital in the beginning, or scared to risk too much at the start. This method of ‘testing the water’ with a small import will ease your nerves when you place a BIG order. Seeing sales first proves there’s a demand for what you’re selling. Learn all about it on Page 10.
- Why inventing NEW products, and being ‘first to market’ is a terrible idea. Instead, Learn how to ‘go where the money is’ and reveal those illusive, and very profitable ’missing products’ that customers wish they could buy …that aren’t currently available for sale. Page 21.
- How to import and sell products that don’t cause you massive amounts of hassle. (There are some products you should NEVER even dream about importing) Page 22.
- How to make your product stand out and attract customers, even if there’s dozens of competitors selling the same thing. The easiest way make profit in any business is by solving problems. Learn how to identify which problems you should solve, by understanding the three BIG solutions that customers will pay for every time. Page 22.
- 3 ‘tell tale’ signs a product will FAIL. Learn these before you spend money on products, and you’ll avoid importing stock that sits around collecting dust. Page 18.
- Where to find an endless supply of manufacturers who are waiting to work with you. Easily contactable, friendly suppliers who you can reach out to for a sample of the next product you want to sell TODAY. Page 13.
- The one place to look to find exactly what products customers wish they could buy.Instead of guessing what customers are longing for, go to the ONE place they reveal all …and include this in your strategy every time you research a new product. Page 32.
- Why making LESS sales is a great strategy. Leave the ‘high volume’ strategy to Walmart, while you focus on great profit margins instead. Page 33.
- Say goodbye to ‘slow days’ where customers just aren’t buying your products. WE don’t decide when customers buy our products …customers do. These three keys will set your business up for consistent sales regardless of what your customers are doing, what your competition is doing, or what the economy is doing. Page 34.
- The truth about what happens when you only focus on profit margins. My mistake that to led me having 500 units of a product no-one wanted to buy, and how you can avoid this ever happening to you. Page 16.
- What to do if you have NO IDEA where to look for hot opportunities on Amazon. There are over 400 million products live for sale on Amazon currently. It can be hard to know where to start. With this simple trick, you’ll ‘short cut’ your way to finding hot sellers in half the time. Page 25.
The best part is, while you’re absorbing the wealth of tactics I cover in the book …you’ll know that what you’re learning has been PROVEN to work in a real business. That’s because I’m 100% against teaching ‘theory’ or ‘book knowledge’. I only let the techniques that have generated me heaps of profit make it into the book.
I even break down mistakes I’ve made along the way to ensure you learn from them (not many ‘gurus’ are willing to do that!) These mistakes illustrate why you should always ‘model’ success, rather than attempting to reinvent the wheel, and they explain how I was forced to develop simple, repeatable strategies that work for me every time.
But it gets better because you’re also getting…
My EXACT Product Research Criteria
The middle pages of the book act as ‘cheatsheets’ that give you the exact criteria you should look for in a ‘Smash Hit’ private label product to sell on Amazon.
You get the sales volumes to aim for (and how to find them), the ideals competition levels …and all the data you need to find the perfect product.
These systems have allowed me to launch products that sell for years.
The best part of this is that it’s…
Perfect For People Who Don’t Want Rely On Business Partners, Investors Or Endless Amounts Of Networking
Do you hate the idea of having investors breathing down your neck as you run your business, as you nervously wait for them to sign contracts? Do you hate the idea of being forced to get out of the house and network to bring in revenue?
If that’s you …you’re not alone. These are situations I desperately want avoid myself.
The results I get in my business depend on ME.
You’ll learn how to grow your business without needing huge lines of credit, investors, or needing to network. You only need to focus on researching, importing launching products customers want to buy.
Your only limits will be how resourceful you are, how hard you work and how closely you follow the proven system.
You need to learn…
My ‘Smash Hit’ Product Radar
The most valuable skill you can learn as an ecommerce business owner is building an EYE for hot products. I’ve dedicated an entire section of this book to teaching you how I make my decisions on what products to launch, based on cold hard DATA that Amazon gives you about customer’s buying decisions.
You NEVER be using ‘hunches’, or gambling with products that ‘might sell’.
When you use my radar, You’ll KNOW that once you’ve decided on a product to sell, that it will be a ‘no- brainer purchase’ for customers, because the product helps them with a real problem, frustration, or desire they’re trying to fix.
Here’s What To Do Next
My mission with this book was to deliver the MOST amount of value to you at a price that made it a real no-brainer.
This is why I decided to price the book at ONLY $7
…that includes ALL the value you see on this page (and a whole lot more). As soon as you complete your purchase, you’ll receive the pdf on the next page, and I’ll send a copy to your email.
THERE IS NO CATCH!
When you see an offer at such a low price, naturally you might be skeptical about why it’s priced so low.
Rest assured, purchasing the book ONLY involves one payment of $7
There’s no re-billing, and I’m not going to try to ‘trick you’ into joining some kind of membership site.
The only reason I’m offering this book for such a great price is because I’m hoping to provide you with way more value than you’re expecting, so we can build a long lasting relationship. I want the chance to prove to you that my stuff is ten times better than what you’re usually bombarded with.
But with that said, I’d like you to keep one thing in mind:
Time Is Of The Essence
For each book I ‘sell’, my business actually makes a loss of about $20 through advertising costs.
(For me, that’s an OK price to pay to get you to read the book so I can build a great relationship with you!)
But here’s the thing: at the moment this is just a test.
This book won’t be around for long, because soon I’ll want to pull down this page, and measure the results of the test to see how well it went.
So don’t wait, as you could miss out.
Oh and one more thing:
You’re Also Getting An Advanced 90 Minute Training, Free
During this training, I’ll walk you through exactly how I scour Amazon for ‘Smash Hit’ products, and set up my business so I can run it from a laptop.
I’ll teach you about my ‘product concierge service’ I use to get products from the factory in China, all the way to the customer without seeing or touching any stock.
You’ll learn the 30 second ‘litmus test’ I use to identify a ‘smash hit’ product on Amazon almost instantly.
I’ll even tell you how to get your products in front of tens of thousands of customers (who are actively searching for it) the second they go live for sale.
And there’s no charge for it. I want you to have this as my gift for checking out the book.
Oh. And just to make things 100% transparent…
You Really Are Getting This Book And The Brand New Training For Only $7 but…
This page won’t be around for long.
As I mentioned earlier, this is just a test (and the money I’m spending on advertising is adding up!).
I PROMISE you’ll love this book, get great value from it and be able to implement the tactics I’ve spent years refining.
…You’ll probably find more value in it’s short 37 pages than a lot of expensive courses.
If you’re not 100% in love with the book, shoot me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll refund your money instantly. I’ll even let you keep the book, and the 90 minute training free of charge.
Sound fair enough?
So thanks for taking time out of your day to read this letter, and I can’t wait to help you on your journey!
All the best
P.S. If you’re in hurry and you skipped to the bottom of this page (something I would do!) …I wanted to give you the short version:
You’re getting access to a 37 page book that will teach you how to build an ‘Ecommerce Portfolio’ selling a range of physical products on Amazon.
The price for the book is just $7.
You’ll learn about my ‘Smash Hit’ product radar I use to identify hot sellers on the Amazon marketplace. (This thing has yet to fail me!). Also you’ll get my 7 step product research process, my ‘products to avoid’ criteria, my ‘Smash Hit’ product criteria and my ‘Smash Hit product checklist.
On top of all of that, you’re also getting a 90 minute training, free where I’ll walk you though how to implement everything you learned in the book.
I put this page up as a test, and it won’t be around for long.
There is no “catch” to this offer. You will not be signing up for any “trial” to a monthly subscription or anything like that.
In fact, if you don’t like the book let me know and I’ll even give you back the $7 you spent. You can keep the book and the 90 minute training.
C By: By Oliver Denyer